PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Modification or Removal Process:You may access, modify, or delete comments you’ve made on the website by accessing them directly or contacting us for assistance.
- Do Not Track Signals:We do not comply with “do not track” signals at this time.
- Google Tracking.We use certain Google programs to help us analyze the traffic to ThrivenAuthority.com so we can improve the experience users have when visiting us. Such programs may include, but are not limited to, Google Analytics. You may opt out of this tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google Advertising Cookies.We allow third party vendors, including Google and Ad Thrive, to use web beacons and cookies to serve ads you may find interesting on this website. These companies use advertising cookies and web beacons to enable them and their partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our website and other websites on the Internet. We may also employ Google Adsense and Google will use a DoubleClick DART cookie to track your actions in this regard. You can opt out of this program by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
GENERAL TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our website: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the website; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes and for helping us improve your experience when using the website.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our Use Of Information:We use your Personal Information to interact with you and evaluate our website as well as comply with various laws as detailed herein. Please read this Section 4 carefully.
- Sharing Personal Information:We share certain categories of information we collect from you in the ways described in this Policy. We share Contact Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (hosting, processing email, etc.) related to our operation of the website. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any third parties, please contact us, but understand that such a request will eliminate your ability to access the website.
- Use of Contact Data.We may use your Contact Data to provide you with administrative communications such as responses to messages you send us. We may also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails highlighting products, services, and business developments. These email communications may contain messages, advertisements, and affiliate links promoting third parties and third party products. Make sure to review the privacy policies of these third party companies before providing them with your personal information.
- Sale of Information.Should we decide to sell all or part of our business or this website at some point in the future, you agree we can include your Personal Information in the transaction and transfer it to the new owner.
- Your Sharing Of Information.We provide you with the means to share particular content on social media platforms via social media buttons. The decision to share content is solely yours. By sharing such information, you understand any statement you make in the act of sharing is your own and not endorsed by or the responsibility of ThrivenAuthority.com.
- Push Notifications.With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications to you. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your device.
- Remarketing and Retargeting.We may use Facebook or other third party remarketing or retargeting platforms to market our business. These companies use different forms of technology to track you across the Internet including websites you visited before and after visiting ThrivenAuthority.com. Once you leave this website, these third parties will show you advertisements from us as appropriate. You may opt out of the remarketing and retargeting platforms we currently use or may use in the future by visiting the following links:
- Facebook – [https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/]
- Google – [http://www.google.com/settings/ads]
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information:Except as otherwise provided in this Policy, we will keep your Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce the legal documents applicable to the website.
- Website Security.The website has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information that we obtain from you including the use of Secure Sockets Layer protocols, and premium website security software. Unfortunately, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your Personal Information since preventing hacking is nearly impossible.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
All commenters may request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Any comments you may receive in return from either the team at ThrivenAuthority.com or other website visitors are for informational purposes only and do not constitute as medical or professional advice and should be followed at your risk only.
AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Public Information:We may allow you to interact with others on ThrivenAuthority.com by, for instance, exchanging views in the comments section of particular posts. Please understand that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
- Third Party Websites:The website contains links to other websites. We have no control over the terms and privacy policies of said websites. Please make sure to view the policies of those websites before proceeding.